Zeiss VisuCam Pro...
Outstanding Fundus Imaging on more patients in an integrated and ergonomic design.
- Image more patients non-mydriatically – Capable of imaging through 3.3mm pupil diameters.
- Increased practice efficiency featuring aids like pupil size marker, positioning aid, auto-focus and auto-flash.
- QuickReview lets you switch between capture and review on the spot.
- Stereo capture mode for ONH evaluation.
- Automontage for panoramic retinal overviews.
- FORUM-Ready via DICOM standard and various networking features for office integration / FTP export.
- Industrial-grade sensor: For brilliant true color retinal images.
- Exclusive ZEISS telecentric optics – Eliminates image distortion for repeatable measurements.
Imaging Modes Color, Red-Free, Red, Blue, Stereo
Field Angles 45° / 30°
Pupil Diameter ≥4mm / ≥3.3mm (30° small pupil mode)
Digital Imaging Yes, onboard functions, and additionally with VISUPAC Review SW and FORUM Data Management System
Field angle 45° and 30°
Capture modes Color, red-free, blue and red pictures, stereo pairs and anterior segment pictures.
- Optical filters for green and blue images
- IR / UV barrier filters